A dynamic architectural practice
established in 1995 based in
Ogee Architects Pty Ltd, we are focused on providing excellent architectural solutions by engaging in a collaborative design approach with our clients.
We believe that the ‘loose fit’ of inherent flexibility and intentional longevity are the key to creating sustainable architecture, from the viewpoints of aesthetics, functionality and the total environment.
We provide the full range of architectural services, from initial feasibly study, designs concept, master planning, Design Development and Contract Documents and, conducting tenders, contract administration, Project management, site inspections and post-completion services.
Ogee Architects Pty Ltd has demonstrated expertise in quality residential projects, ranging from new dwellings, alterations and additions and interiors, to multi story apartments building developments.
We also have strong experience in educational, Medical and commercial projects.
Our experience in these areas ranges from new buildings to alterations and additions, refurbishment projects. We also provided services to worship places.
OUR APPROACH AND RISK MANAGEMENT AND QUALITY CONTROL POLICY INCLUDING THE MANAGEMENT OF THE FOLLOWING STAGES
• Meeting with client to discuss projects brief, schematic design, and to establish a formula for both cost and time.
• Preliminary site investigation, report to client on design options.
• Meeting and liaison, with authorities and professionals to discuss regulations, problems, and issue design directions.
• Pre contract project management including drafting of correspondence, the preparation of contract documents.
• Site inspections during constructions and practical completion.
• Issuing of site instructions, variations, acceptances, extensions of time, clauses letters, etc. to both clients and builders.
• The provision of progress payments to contractors and private consultants, and
• The monitoring of project finances to meet project budget.
OGEE ARCHITECTS PTY LTD
HIGH QUALITY CONSULTANCY SERVICES
To provide high quality consultancy services in a manner which, will
Encourages our clients to recommend our company to others.
• Cohesive team of professionals and consultants with a strong work ethic.
• Extensive network on contacts and recourses.
• Technical expertise and expertise over many years on a wide range of building challenges.
• Efficient, effective, and responsive of design and project management.
• To operate our company honestly ethical and with integrity.• to manage and complete projects on, or before time, within budget and to the highest quality.•
to consistently maintain attention to detail, design and finishes.• to establish and maintain clear lines of communication to avoid unnecessary conflict or dispute. And• to enjoy our involvement and experience in every project we take.
Our design philosophy is based on Site, aesthetic approach, including form, materials, texture and colours, consideration for sustainability in design. Integrative analysis between clients’ budget and requirements
EARCHITECT REGISTRATION BOARD OF VICTORIA
Youssef Gadalla, Director, Ogee Architects Pty Ltd is a practice member of the Architects Registration Board of Victoria, since 1995.
The Victoria Registration Board of Architects Registration administers the Architects Act to protect consumers of architectural services by ensuring that architects provide services to the public in a professional and competent manner. The Board is also the responsible authority for accrediting architectural qualifications for the purpose of registration, informing the public about the qualifications and competence of individuals or organisations holding themselves out as architects, and promoting a better understanding of architectural issues in the community.
AUSTRALIAN INSTITUTE OF ARCHITECTS
Ogee Architects is an A practice member of the AIA.
The Australian Institute of Architects is a national body consisting of almost 10,000 members across Australia and overseas. The Institute was formed in 1930 when state architectural Institutes combined to form one national association known as (Royal Australian Institute of Architects) with the aim to advance the architecture profession throughout Australia and overseas, promote the integrity and standing of the profession and to encourage and support the architecture study.
Youssef Gadalla is a member of Archicentre since 1995 to provide Design and Advisory services. For the past fifteen years, Youssef has presented public article in The Age News paper on renovating and design on behalf of Archicentre.
Archicentre has more than 1000 architects Australia-wide who are available in nearly every suburb and any region, to provide and perform Architectural professional services.
1998, Raia – Archicentre Achievement Award
2005, Raia – Archicentre Excellence Award,
2006, Raia – Archicentre State Manager Award
ARCHITECT – DIRECTOR
Graduate Diploma in Building Project Management, Victoria University 1997
Youssef has graduated from Ain Shams University (Cairo – Egypt)
Bachelor Degree in Architecture in 1980.
He has consolidated career in the Building Industry since 1980 in Egypt (3 years), Saudi Arabia (5 years), and 25 in Australia.
Graduated 1995 and holds a Bachelor Degree in Architecture.
Bachelor of Art, 1980
Business Manager since 1995
“we are focused on providing excellent architectural solutions by engaging in a collaborative design approach with our clients”
Copyright (c). Ogee Architects Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved – Powered by MultitalentIT
Book a free consultation